Advertisements

Fire at rooming house in Atlantic City displaces 15 people

Fifteen people lost their home in an Atlantic City rooming house fire Tuesday.
The fire at the 23-unit building on the 400 block of North Indiana Avenue started on the third-floor ceiling area of the four-story wood-frame building, Fire Chief Scott Evans said.
The firefighters had to cut a hole in the roof to gain access for ventilation, he said.
No one was injured.
The Red Cross assisted with finding those displaced places to stay.
The fire has been ruled accidental.

Advertisements