Atlantic County reported no new deaths and seven new positives for COVID-19 on Monday.
The positives included two males, including a 16-year-old boy, and five women ages 20 to 72, officials said.
The latest breakdown included two Pleasantville residents and one person each from Atlantic City, Egg Harbor Township, Hamilton Township, Mullica Township and Northfield.
More than half of the counties 2,922 positive cases are listed as recovered. There have been 203 deaths contributed to the virus.
Atlantic County will continue to provide testing by appointment for symptomatic county residents with a doctor’s prescription from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday in Northfield behind the county’s public works yard at Route 9 and Dolphin Avenue. Appointments are by appointment, which can be made online at www.aclink.org.
TOTAL BREAKDOWN BY MUNICIPALITY
- Hammonton: 572, 50 deaths
- Atlantic City: 367, 12 deaths
- Pleasantville: 342, 17 deaths
- Galloway Township: 330, 29 deaths
- Egg Harbor Township: 314, 21 deaths
- Hamilton Township: 204, four deaths
- Absecon: 188, 20 deaths
- Northfield: 141, 26 deaths
- Linwood: 76, 11 deaths
- Somers Point: 61
- Ventnor: 55, three deaths
- Buena Borough: 49, three deaths
- Buena Vista Township: 41, one death
- Mullica Township: 38, one death
- Brigantine: 31, one death
- Egg Harbor City: 30, two deaths
- Margate: 26, one death
- Folsom: 18
- Weymouth: 16, one death
- Estell Manor: 8
- Port Republic: 4
- Longport: 3
- Corbin City: 1
- Unclear: 7*