Atlantic County has gone six days without reporting a new death from COVID-19.
The have been two deaths in the county since Aug. 2, keeping the total at 243.
There were 28 newly confirmed positives over the weekend, including Monday, including a 11-year-old boy and 10-month-old girl.
There are now 3,896 county residents who have tested positive with 2,423 cleared as recovered, or more than 62 percent..
Atlantic County will continue testing by appointment at its drive-thru facility behind the Public Woks building in Northfield at Route 9 and Dolphin Avenue.
Testing continues from 9 to 11:30 a.m., with no doctor’s prescription or symptoms required.
Labor Day week is the exception, with testing moved to Wednesday, Sept. 9 that week
Appointments can be made online at www.aclink.org. Those who are unable to keep their appointments are asked to cancel at least 24 hours in advance so that their spot can be filled by someone else.
A list of additional testing locations in Atlantic County is available at: https://www.atlantic-county.org/covid/additional-testing-locations.asp
Health officials urge residents to continue to remain vigilant to help mitigate the spread of Covid-19. This includes wearing face coverings, maintaining social distancing and avoiding crowds, washing hands frequently and sanitizing common-touch areas, and answering the call if contacted by contact tracers.
TOTAL BREAKDOWN BY MUNICIPALITY
- Hammonton: 657; 56 deaths
- Atlantic City: 508; 13 deaths
- Pleasantville: 493; 19 deaths
- Egg Harbor Township: 473; 22 deaths
- Galloway Township: 395; 34 deaths
- Hamilton Township: 307; four deaths
- Absecon: 245; 27 deaths
- Northfield: 164; 31 deaths
- Linwood: 90; 13 death
- Ventnor: 88; three deaths
- Somers Point: 76
- Buena Borough: 68; three deaths
- Egg Harbor City: 64; two deaths
- Buena Vista Township: 51; one death
- Margate: 49; one death
- Brigantine: 44; one death
- Mullica Township: 42; one death
- Folsom: 23
- Estell Manor: 16
- Weymouth: 16; one death
- Longport: 9
- Port Republic: 8
- Corbin City: 3
- Unclear: 7*