Atlantic County hit its highest reported number of confirmations Saturday with 170 confirmed new cases.
The county also reported two deaths, of an 82-year-old man and 51-year-old woman, both from Pleasantville.
Both people had pre-existing conditions.
The youngest were a 3-month-old girl and a 2-year-old boy.
Egg Harbor Township reported 40 new confirmed cases, with 32 in Galloway Township, 20 in Atlantic City, 13 in Pleasantville and 10 in Hamilton Township.
Northfield has eight newly confirmed cases, seven in Absecon, six in Egg Harbor City, and five each in Hammonton and Margate.
Brigantine, Linwood, Somers Point and Ventnor each have four new confirmations, with three in Buena Borough, two in Buena Vista Township and one each in Folsom, Port Republic and Weymouth Township.
The county now has had a total of 7,448 confirmed cases, with Egg Harbor Township and Atlantic City surpassing 1,000 each.
There are 3,556 listed as recovered, or nearly 48 percent.
The county continues to offer testing to residents behind the Atlantic County Public Works Building at 617 Dolphin Ave. in Northfield. Appointments are required. They can be made by clicking HERE.
For additional testing sites, click this line.
Anyone with questions can call 609-645-7700, ext. 4381 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, visit https://www.atlantic-county.org/public-health/ or
https://covid19.nj.gov/ or call the NJDOH COVID-19 Hotline at 1-800-962-1253 or 211.
TOTAL BREAKDOWN BY MUNICIPALITY
- Egg Harbor Township: 1110; 26 deaths
- Atlantic City: 1011; 23 deaths
- Hammonton: 894; 57 deaths
- Pleasantville: 885; 24 deaths
- Galloway Township: 800; 37 deaths
- Hamilton Township: 626; eight deaths
- Absecon: 470; 26 deaths
- Northfield: 288; 32 deaths
- Egg Harbor City: 212; two deaths
- Ventnor: 192; three deaths
- Somers Point: 173, one death
- Linwood: 157; 13 deaths
- Margate: 119; two deaths
- Brigantine: 117; one death
- Buena Borough: 103; four deaths
- Buena Vista Township: 99; one death
- Mullica Township: 72; two deaths
- Folsom: 38
- Estell Manor: 24
- Weymouth: 25; one death
- Longport: 14
- Port Republic: 12
- Corbin City: 5
- Undetermined: 2