Atlantic County’s vaccination mega-site will book 31,000 first-dose appointments over three days this week.
Online scheduling for the site at the Atlantic City Convention Center will start at 3 p.m. Tuesday, 6 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Saturday, AtlantiCare announced.
Those wishing to participate should make sure they first have an account, which can be created at vaccination.atlanticare.org. The same login for the account should be used to participate in the scheduling events.
“We are pleased to be increasing the number of vaccination appointments to protect our community,” said Sherrie Bragg, AtlantiCare’s clinical facility manager of the mega-site. “We are grateful for the community’s continued patience and support as we work to curb the spread of COVID-19 in our community and to end the pandemic.”
As of Friday, the site had delivered more than 129,000 doses.
After all appointments have been filled through this event, weekly scheduling events at vaccination.atlanticare.org will pause. Those still wishing to be vaccinated can regularly log in to their accounts to check for additional appointments that might become available.
On Sunday, Atlantic County reported 117 newly confirmed cases, including an 11-month-old boy and 8-year-old girl.
There were also six deaths attributed to COVID-19 complications, including three women from Galloway Township, ages 67, 75 and 91. The township has now reached 100 deaths.
There were also a 56-year-old woman and 89-year-old man from Pleasantville, and a 63-year-old man from Northfield. All had pre-existing conditions.
The total deaths in the county are now 589. There have been 24,121 confirmed cases, with 12,478 officially cleared.
TOTAL BREAKDOWN BY MUNICIPALITY
(as of Sunday, March 28)
- Egg Harbor Township: 4310; 66 deaths
- Atlantic City: 3077; 73 deaths
- Galloway Township: 3074; 100 deaths
- Pleasantville: 2509; 59 deaths
- Hamilton Township: 2225; 30 deaths
- Hammonton: 1822; 73 deaths
- Absecon: 1132; 41 deaths
- Northfield: 866; 40 deaths
- Ventnor: 753; 15 deaths
- Somers Point: 743, 12 deaths
- Linwood: 527; 28 deaths
- Brigantine: 541; five deaths
- Buena Vista Township: 476; six deaths
- Egg Harbor City: 473; 11 deaths
- Margate: 417; 12 deaths
- Buena Borough: 403; eight deaths
- Mullica Township: 310; six deaths
- Weymouth: 152; four deaths
- Folsom: 130
- Estell Manor: 89, one death
- Longport: 52; one death
- Port Republic: 20; one death
- Corbin City: 17
- Undetermined: 2